Skullcandy Barricade XL speaker
If you haven’t heard about Skullcandy speakers, you are lucky to be here today! With their smaller size but extremely powerful sound, they will definitely surprise you in a big way. Now, with the Skullcandy Barricade XL speaker, you will also get great new features that some of their older speakers didn’t have.
- Weight:866 gr.
- Bluetooth or wired
- Battery life: up to 10 hrs.
- Waterproof-IPX7/Buoyant design
- Impact resistant
- External Device Charging
- Built-in microphone
- Multi-speaker pairing
- 2 years manufacturer’s warranty
- Deep bass and crystal clear sound
If you love the outdoors and you need a strong waterproof speaker that packs a punch, you have found a great product to go beyond your expectations: Skullcandy Barricade XL speaker. To buy on Amazon, you can click below:
JBL Charge 3 bluetooth speaker
Here is one of the great speakers that I have personally tested. This speaker is portable and easy to carry because of its shape. It has a truly powerful sound for its size that really surprised me. It’s louder than previous models and it has a deep bass sound. One of the interesting facts is that while the bass sound is strong, the other sounds stay clear and sharp. It has minimal distortion at high volumes. It is affordable for its class and the crisp quality sound. JBL Charge 3 bluetooth speaker is one of the best options for most music lovers.
- Bluetooth – Wireless/ 30-40 feet range
- Connect up to 3 smartphones or tablets to the speaker, strong stereo sound.
- Battery type: Up to 20 hours of playtime (Lithium-ion Polymer (22.2Wh) 2
- Waterproof: to 1 meter/30 minute
- Takes calls from your speaker /noise and echo-canceling speakerphone.
- Connect multiple JBL Connect enabled speakers together
- Weight: 1.8 pound
- Dimensions 9.1×3.5×3.5 in
- Power source: battery powered
- Micro USB port
- Built-in portable charger to charge your cellphones, etc.
Is JBL Charge 3 bluetooth speaker for everybody?
After listening to different genres of music, I noticed that it is not perfect for playing Heavy Rock music. If you are a metalhead, you might want to compare JBL speakers with other brands, as I found out that listening to Grindcore/Thrash metal mixes up some sounds played by this speaker, that had to be separately heard to enjoy. Other than that it is great for other music genres and you can have a blast listening to its sound for years.
You can take a look at JBL charge 3 by clicking on the Amazon ads below.